You know it can be better than this.
- You’re tired of taking forever to get assignments done because you avoid starting or are too distracted when you’re working on them.
- You’re sick of not knowing the best way to study and bombing tests.
- You can’t figure out why you keep forgetting to do assignments or forgetting to turn them in.
- You’re so over late nights because you just can’t get yourself to start homework any earlier.
- And you’re fed up with your parents’ stress too.
- You’re tired and overwhelmed and are really ready for something different.
- Sound familiar?
You’re right. There is a different solution and coaching can help by both equipping you with tools and strategies to succeed along with the wrap-around support you need to shift your mindset, turn those tools and strategies into habits, and sharpen your own problem-solving skills.
What results can I expect?
- Self-awareness – through paying attention to what works, what doesn’t, and why
- Clarity – through inquiry into goals, priorities and values
- Resilience – through missing the mark and trying again in a new way
- Grit – by practicing taking challenges head-on
- Confidence – through repeated successes
- Empowerment – to make the choices that lead us toward our biggest goals
How does it work?
We start with attitude: curiosity, compassion, objectivity, collaboration/buy-in.
We develop clear academic and personal goals.
We dig into cause and effect of behaviors, mindsets and environment.
We develop customized strategies and practice new skills.
We experiment with research-backed and creative tools, techniques, routines, and strategies
We transform experiments into powerful, failsafe habits.
We refine, chart, and analyze new habits and their accompanying results.
We develop grit through trouble-shooting set-backs and learn the art of bouncing back.
We take manageable steps, celebrate and build on successes!